When people think of aggression prevention dog training, they picture taking their dog to a training center. But, today, with a greater number of businesses and services going online, it’s inevitable for the dog training and behaviour industry to quickly become one among them. Virtual aggression prevention dog training is considered to be as effective as an in-person training. It provides the same guidance and instruction that are helpful in rebuilding your relationship with your dog and providing quick results at home. The dog training lessons are self paced and all the instruction is given while in the comfort of your home.
What Can You Expect from Virtual Dog Training?
Virtual dog training sessions are often provided through live video chat platforms, such as Zoom, Skype, and more. All you need to get started with the class is a laptop or a smartphone with a web camera. After joining the class, the dog behaviourist will teach you specific techniques and skills that develop a strong bond between you and your dog based on trust and positive interactions. They will guide you through a variety of exercises, give you feedback, and provide specialized coaching on common behaviour issues.
How to Get Ready for a Virtual Dog Training?
If your dog is used to taking lessons at a dog training center, taking virtual dog training classes is totally a new and different experience for your dog. So, here we’ve compiled a few tips to get prepared for virtual dog training sessions.
- Decide a place wherein you are planning to take the class and get your dog used to it by hosting playtime sessions there. You can make the space more enjoyable by bringing in his favourite toys and more.
- During the lecture, have your dog(s) resting comfortably in an area nearby until the start of hands-on training.
- Set up a room or location where there’s minimal distraction. It will make it easier to focus and understand the training being introduced.
- Provide a stable location for your camera (tripod, stand, etc.) and set up a correct height for the trainer to watch you train your dog.
- Keep everything ready, such as training mats, toys, leash, and more, on the day of the class.
After the end of each virtual aggression prevention dog training session, share your experience with the dog behaviourist. Visit https://a-zcanine.ca/ to know more about dog boarding and training in Vancouver.
The rise of virtual dog or puppy training in Vancouver is one of the positive things that came from the COVID pandemic. This allows dog trainers to help people from all over the world. What was once an in-person service has gone virtual now, and it’s here to stay. So, if you are having a puppy and couldn’t choose between traditional or online virtual dog training, don’t fret. Here we’ve listed a few benefits of attending virtual puppy training in Vancouver.
Benefits of Puppy training in Vancouver
- If you are planning to move and you are in the middle of a dog training session, you can continue the training through virtual lessons. Dog behaviourist in Vancouver can help set your dog for success if you don’t want to miss continued training with your dog or puppy.
- Dogs or puppies that are unable to attend in person classes due to anxiety can take part in virtual classes.
- Virtual online classes are less distracting and are suitable for pets that get distracted easily by new people or other dogs.
- Virtual dog training allows you to train your dog and puppy while following stay-at-home rule.
- The same expertise and guidance are provided as in-person sessions.
- It allows you to train your dog in the comfort of your own home at a convenient schedule. In small communities or remote areas, there may not be access to a professional dog trainer. It is now possible via virtual online.
- You can get immediate feedback from the dog behaviourist and receive valuable advice on improving your dog’s behaviour.
- Virtual dog training lessons are self-paced, and all family members can participate in the session.
Are you searching for ‘aggression prevention dog training near me?’ We specialize in dog and puppy training programs that provide a positive and motivational approach utilizing a “play and praise” reward system. Our virtual dog training sessions are exclusively designed for your puppy to help modify any behaviour issues. Find out more at https://a-zcanine.ca.