The rise of virtual dog or puppy training in Vancouver is one of the positive things that came from the COVID pandemic. This allows dog trainers to help people from all over the world. What was once an in-person service has gone virtual now, and it’s here to stay. So, if you are having a puppy and couldn’t choose between traditional or online virtual dog training, don’t fret. Here we’ve listed a few benefits of attending virtual puppy training in Vancouver.
Benefits of Puppy training in Vancouver
- If you are planning to move and you are in the middle of a dog training session, you can continue the training through virtual lessons. Dog behaviourist in Vancouver can help set your dog for success if you don’t want to miss continued training with your dog or puppy.
- Dogs or puppies that are unable to attend in person classes due to anxiety can take part in virtual classes.
- Virtual online classes are less distracting and are suitable for pets that get distracted easily by new people or other dogs.
- Virtual dog training allows you to train your dog and puppy while following stay-at-home rule.
- The same expertise and guidance are provided as in-person sessions.
- It allows you to train your dog in the comfort of your own home at a convenient schedule. In small communities or remote areas, there may not be access to a professional dog trainer. It is now possible via virtual online.
- You can get immediate feedback from the dog behaviourist and receive valuable advice on improving your dog’s behaviour.
- Virtual dog training lessons are self-paced, and all family members can participate in the session.
Are you searching for ‘aggression prevention dog training near me?’ We specialize in dog and puppy training programs that provide a positive and motivational approach utilizing a “play and praise” reward system. Our virtual dog training sessions are exclusively designed for your puppy to help modify any behaviour issues. Find out more at https://a-zcanine.ca.
Are you planning to bring a new puppy to your home? It’s an exciting and joyful moment! Your puppy needs a lot of attention, care, love, and puppy training in Vancouver as they transition into their new home. There are a few preparations to be made before bringing your puppy home, and the first step is to set up your home for the puppy. Here we’ve listed a few tips from the leading aggression prevention dog trainer to get your home ready for the new puppy.
Like small kids, puppies investigate everything they come across and learn through mouthing things and smell. So, it’s crucial to puppy-proof your home to protect it from any potential hazards.
- Keep electrical wires out of reach of pups to minimize the risk of electrocution.
- Remove long hanging objects like curtains and table cloths as they tempt your puppy to pull and chew them.
- Remove the house plants in the part of the home where your puppy will have access to as these plants can be poisonous to your pup.
- Do not leave shoes or other objects on the floor as puppies tend to chew these items.
- Get an appropriately sized crate for your pup for its comfort and safety. A crate can also be used for housetraining purposes.
- Putting your puppy on an early puppy training in Vancouver helps you create a well-behaved dog.
Getting a puppy is a time to celebrate! Setting up your home is a great way to build a strong and loving bond with your puppy. Do you want to enroll in puppy training or get a puppy to stop biting? We can help you! Contact us for more information.